Sovereign Women's Salon
Discover your Women’s Leader Archetype and claim your throne
Your leadership archetype is the key to your continued success – and in that success being effortless. If you want to discover your archetype, master her subtle success markers, and discover the leadership opportunities that come easily to her – her natural pathway to the throne – I invite you to join me in my next Sovereign Women Salon.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
As a direct result of my Sovereign Women mentoring, my clients have achieved:
- Five figure pay increases.
- Promotions to the C suite.
- Authority and influence, making a REAL difference in the world.
- Unshakeable self-belief and confidence.
They have also...
- Left stifling, inauthentic roles to absolutely kick it out of the park in new ones.
- Created highly successful businesses, THEIR way.
- Fallen in love with their jobs all over again.
- Created first class lives.
These already powerful women stepped into their highest transformation and truly became SOVEREIGN WOMEN. This is the transformation that is waiting for you, too.
Here’s what will happen in our time together…
We are going to sort out the areas of your life where you are not getting the results you really want. I'm talking about issues like:
- You are working so hard you don't have quality time with your partner or your children (and your partner keeps complaining about you working too much).
- You are not getting the pay rise, promotion, or recognition you deserve (even though you know that your peers are paid more than you). You are not listened to at the executive table, you are not influential (and you are often talked over by your peers).
- Your boss ignores your effort and input and rewards people who haven’t put in anywhere near what you have (and last time you raised it, you were shut down).
- You have a great business offering, but clients work with your competitors (and you hate having sales conversations because selling feels really icky).
- You have team members or peers who aren’t really cutting it, but it is easier and more efficient to pick up the slack yourself (and at the end of the day you can’t trust them to do it as well as you can).
- You are surrounded by people who drain you, (like the Dementors in Harry Potter), but you keep putting up with it.
- You never find the time, or the energy, to exercise, or eat right, or take that art class you have really wanted to do (and your health is suffering, your pants are tighter, you don’t sleep well, and you are feeling stressed).
Praise for the Salon:
As I move forward I feel EMPOWERED TO BE MY SOVEREIGN TYPE. I believe this is very valuable and needs to be accessible to a diverse audienceJanis McKenna, ELM Australia
The best parts of the Sovereign Women Salon were meeting a fantastic and inspiring group of women, learning about the archetypes (particularly the shadows) and being part of a “first group”. The thing I wasn’t expecting from this work, but I am totally thrilled about is an action plan that I believe I can put into place. It was particularly impactful to write my sovereign story and be reminded of the powerfulness of journaling.Yvette Steele
The thing I am most thrilled about from the Salon is the relief that I can move forward. I feel positive and appreciate your support Ros.Jenny Branch Allen, Curriculum, Assessment and Certification Systems Architects Pty Ltd
I loved meeting my Sovereign self. She was very accomplished, confident, brave, healthy, financially abundant, and extremely successful. I now have a direct and clear plan to develop her. I gained a self-realisation of who I am when I am super busy (and how to find ways to be a fantastic leader without turning into the Tyrant). Moving forward I feel confident, excited and empowered.Georgie Fitzgerald, Georgie Heart Media
The best part of the Sovereign Women Salon was reviewing how we / who we are related to archetypes as it helps challenge us (and gives opportunity) to consider different approaches. As I move forward I am feeling more confident, my sense of achievement is building.Jane Horn, Mindful Money
Praise for the Archetypes model and assessment:
Ros Cardinal’s Women’s Leadership Archetypes uncovers the secrets of what it takes to be a strong leader without losing your feminine authentic core. I see her work as the perfect tool for rebalancing current leadership issues, from ego-system male dominating practices towards more collaborative eco-system practices where everyone contributes in a powerful positive way, which benefits the collective.
The archetype model and quiz were very helpful in identifying my strengths. I like that it provides an explanation of each archetype's qualities and how they those qualities present themselves. Overall, I found it to be an effective tool for gaining a better understanding of what qualities I want to develop so I can be a more effective leader and business owner.
I loved Rosalind's Women's Leadership Archetypes Quiz! I think the results were spot on! I also enjoyed the information on Shadow Archetypes, and could definitely identify some of my weaker moments in them! I'm looking forward to learning even more!
Ros' Women Leader's Archetypes are amazing. The intuitive quiz really helps to identify those attributes that enable us to succeed and be our best. I found the archetypes descriptions a creative and interesting approach to defining leadership types, especially for women looking to define themselves as unique. I am equal parts Sovereign and Warrior, and while there were some similarities, both types applied in equal measures to my personality, the way I approach my work, and how I define success. This process has caused me to think about how I promote myself, my talents and my unique offer.
My mission is to fundamentally reinvent what it means to be a female leader – showing women that they can have leadership and influence while being themselves. It truly is the art and science of female leadership. I truly believe with this work, we can make real changes in the way powerful women ‘do’ leadership.
Ros Cardinal is the embodiment of wisdom and fearless feminine leadership! In her quest for changing the current women leadership narrative, she goes deep into the heart of what it takes to be a powerful feminine leader. When women are strong they are often classified as bossy and come across as unpleasant. Ros has found a way to shift this perception, by showing women how to stand in their own authentic light, without having to be someone else.