Meet: The Shaping Change Inner Circle
Having known and worked with Ros for many years I truly value her drive and determination to enhance all aspects of our working lives. This also translates to lessons for life in general, with much to take away and contemplate in everyday situations. The advice Ros gives and her direct teaching style are incisive and thought provoking, providing a chance to step back and reflect on our personal behaviours and styles. I can recommend Ros to any organisation keen to build on its key assets – its own people.”Rod Taylor, Manager
Ros has a natural ability to draw the best out of people in a professional and business-like manner, but with a lighthearted friendly touch. She deeply believes in the capacity of everyone she works with to achieve big and on-purpose."Angela Driver, General Manager - Tasmanian Leaders Inc.
What’s included in the Inner Circle membership?
- Exclusive online learning content that covers a wide range of topics and equips you with the knowledge you need to succeed by leaps and bounds, with a new topic added every month
- “How to” game-changing resources that up-level you and provide you with all the steps you need to create and grow success in your business
- Curated content from around the web that will allow you to gain insights from the world’s top thought leaders, experts, and professionals through an all-in-one-place library of content at your fingertips
- A monthly leadership challenge to put what you’re learning into practice and implement strategies that will make an impactful difference in the way you do business while being held accountable
But there’s more! You’ll also receive:
- Early bird notifications and discounts on programs so that you’re among the first to find out about new offerings and can take advantage of members-only pricing
- Exclusive VIP membership to our private Shaping Change Inner Circle Facebook Group, where you can network with other business professionals, ask questions, receive feedback, and share your advice — consider it a virtual mastermind group that will up-level you again and again and empower you to excel. In this exclusive group you have access to me. I am in the group regularly to answer your questions and give you “laser coaching” to accelerate your success.
- Occasional interviews with leaders who are enjoying wild success in their businesses (with the chance to be featured yourself!) so that you can learn about the tools, mindsets, resources, and action steps that these leaders took to increase their bottom line and build an empire for themselves.
Ros’ coaching qualities are top notch. She has great experience in working with people and understanding the human condition. This empathy and expertise enables her to support leaders to get the most out of themselves and their teams. Beyond one-on-one time together, Ros’s Shaping Change newsletter and online network, the Inner Circle provide ongoing opportunities for learning, reflection and action.”Margie Jenkin, Environmental Defenders Office (EDO), Tasmania - Fundraiser
So what’s investment for all of the above?
Only $47 per month!
That’s less than $1.50 a day to receive high-level guidance and support from an award-winning leadership coach AND on-demand access to a comprehensive library of leadership training!
Don’t miss the chance to get the game-changing coaching and knowledge you need to grow as a leader and get the results you want in your business.
Want to go Premium?
For an additional $10 per month, you can upgrade to the Premium membership level and join our local face-to-face meet ups in Hobart.
Premium membership includes:
- Learning events, case studies, guest speakers and more
- Networking with your peers in a confidential and supportive environment
- Regular "Lunch & Learn" sessions
Premium memberships affords members a one-of-a-kind opportunity to network online or in person with powerhouses who are building and have built lucrative businesses by successfully leveraging the talents of their team.
Learn from the best, establish game-changing connections, and grow as a business leader in ways you've never dreamed of!
I joined the Inner Circle in order to continue my development as a leader in a way that was cost effective way and didn’t take up great chunks of time.
Whilst I like to attend as many of the networking drinks sessions as I can, and really enjoy the guest speakers, I have found Lunch and Learn to be the most beneficial as it’s a short, power packed presentation, the topics are always relevant to me and it’s an easy distance from where I work.
I have recommended the Inner Circle to many colleagues, it’s a great way to meet a diverse and interesting group of leaders, socialise and ‘pick a few quality brains’ in a discreet and friendly forum”Selina Spowart, Events Manager, Wrest Point
The best networking event I have ever attended, and I’ve been to a lot. Thank you!”Member
I joined Inner Circle to continue my leadership journey through self-reflection arising from access to knowledge, learning from the experiences and capabilities of others and exploring new ideas.
The most useful aspect of Inner Circle for me is the face to face sessions. Inner Circle offers a range of services to suit different learning styles: face to face, research and reading, online discussion groups. The face to face sessions are most suited to my learning and engagement style.
The Inner Circle is a group that collaborates to help each other develop our leadership capabilities and capacity to make a positive difference in our relationships and environments.”Robyn Pearce, Senior Consultant, Department of Premier and Cabinet
Do I need to be a leader to benefit from the Inner Circle?
Not at all! If you are an aspiring leader, the Inner Circle will give you a huge head start on the ladder to leadership success.
When will I get the content for each month?
We will upload the content by the 15th of each month and send you an email to let you know.
How can I be featured in an interview?
Have you got an interesting story to tell as a leader? We would love to hear it. Get in touch with us email@example.com and we will have a chat.
Can I join the Facebook group without being a member?
No, the Facebook group is a closed group for current members. (Should your membership lapse, we will have to take you out of the group).
Can I get help if I get “stuck” implementing something?
Sure, that is what the Facebook group is all about. Post your issues and get the conversation going! We will be dropping into the group regularly to answer questions and give you tips.
How long will I have access to the content?
You will have ongoing access for as long as the product is offered. If the decision is made to discontinue this product, you will be notified and given the opportunity to download the content.
What if I change my mind after I join?
In your first month, if you decide that the Shaping Change Inner Circle is really not for you and let us know within that 30 days, we will refund you in full. Following that first month, if you decide to cancel just log into your PayPal account and stop your subscription.
How do I pay for my membership?
When you sign up, you will be directed to PayPal where you will provide your payment details and agree to have your card debited monthly. All the money side is taken care of via PayPal.
Can I share my membership with my team?
Your team is going to benefit from your implementing the information you receive as part of the Inner Circle, however, membership is just for one person. If you want to share the benefits with other people, we would love to have them join us and receive their own login and password. Although it can be tempting, it is stealing if you let other people use your login details.
What if I don't have a PayPal account?
A PayPal account is easy to set up. When you subscribe you will be taken to PayPal and given the option of setting up an account. You will need an account to pay monthly, but if you really don’t want a PayPal account there is the option of paying for 12 months membership using your credit card. (Note that this is still processed through PayPal, but an account is not required.)
Please note: Monthly subscriptions require the use of a PayPal account. One year purchase buttons are provided to avoid creating a PayPal account. For your security, they are still processed through PayPal, but as a once-off payment with no account required.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.